Tuesday 3 October 2017

As usual, I run out of time all too often. This year has been no exception. The breeding season was really busy with 55 birds from five varities bred. I have given up my Norwich in order to concentrate on the Scots, Belgians and Giboso Espanol and I hope, after I retire next year, that I will have more time and space to indulge the birds and me with my blogging and writing.

Last weekend was the club show of the Northern Counties Scots Fancy Canary Club and my birds took some thirds to sevenths in large classes classes but also Best Adult Scots and Best in Show as well as Best Champion. This is my first season as a champion so to take Best in my first season against fierce competition was a real pleasure.


The shows are also a great social event and the photo below is of the club members who all had a geat day out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment